What is this part called?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by HuntandFish22, Apr 7, 2011.

  1. HuntandFish22

    HuntandFish22 New Member


    Hey Everyone,

    I'm wondering what this part is called...Its the plastic frame around the seat controls...Is there a name for it? and where can i buy a replacement? My last one seemed to break on me somehow.

  2. Matt3PO

    Matt3PO New Member

    Make, Model, and year is a must when looking for help. http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/ has a parts finder. Since I didn't have any of your info, I looked up a 2000 OBS and they are calling it a 'switch bezel' under the 'seat and tracks' category.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos