What is your favorite modification/addition to your truck?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by 09Z71BLKBST, Apr 1, 2010.

1. 09Z71BLKBST

09Z71BLKBST Rockstar 100 Posts

I am just wondering cause right now all i have done is exhaust and CAI. I am contemplating what to do next and want ideas. i figure some mods are better than others...

2. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think the best thing has to be exhaust. The exhaust makes the truck. You can't have a big jacked up truck, looking deadly, and then have a quiet exhaust. It's just not right. It's like a monster Truck driving around and you can barely hear it. What fun is that?

3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Here's my favorite:
    [​IMG]
    Painted calipers and Hi temp decals
    [​IMG]
    G.M. CK948 rims
    [​IMG]
    G.M. "chicklet" badge
    [​IMG]
    Leveling kit (3" front, 1.25" rear)

4. 09Z71BLKBST

09Z71BLKBST Rockstar 100 Posts

Yea i definitely love my exhaust! and i just have to wow to the amout of mods you guys have on your trucks, maybe one day i will be there but i am breaking my bank account with 2 mods lol!

5. Kyles03

Kyles03 Rockstar ROTM Winner

Wheels, followed closely by color matching, then debadging and tint.

6. j-schmizzle

j-schmizzle Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

my favorite mod would have to be the exhaust.

7. Coolrado

Coolrado Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

My favorite mod is probably my custom tune, followed very closely by everything else.

8. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'd have to say my leveling kit, for the money it really changed the look of the truck. (with the right wheels and tires) :)

9. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Gotta be the new motor...

300hp of grunt, with the true dual header exhaust.

Shut up and get outta my way.......

10. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

For me its Exhaust, followed by the updated Rims (07 Silverado base crome wheels with Bridgestone Dueler AT revo 2s 265-70-17s) They are abig upgrade for a 1988...
    My exhaust is actually just a cat back 2 1/2in single out basically a stock set up with out as many bends... nice a mellow but a little bit of cackle when the hammer is in the carpet....
    I also love to do custom upgrades to my interior.. Such as updated bucket seats, and guage cluster.. two tone instead of the borning Red..
    My truck aint new. so these mods all cost about what the CAI and exhaust on a new truck.. just my 2cents.