What is your truck preferance?

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by donyms, Apr 25, 2012.

Newest Photos

?

What type of GM truck do you prefer

1. 4X4 Offroad Truck

31 vote(s)
    75.6%
  2. 2WD Street or Sport Truck

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
  3. SUV or Crossover

4 vote(s)
    9.8%
  1. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

There are allot of trucks on this site and I would like to see the percentages of 4X4 truck owners, 2WD truck and SUVs. This is not a trick question just vote for what you drive or Prefer to drive.
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I cant vote, you didnt add a choice for drivers that decide on a daily bassis.
    I normally decide what to drive based on my mood when I walk out the door.
    If it's nice weather I might take the Jeep topless or one of the Harleys, bad weather I might take the 2wd Chevy or the 4wd Tacoma, feeling like I should save gas I might drive the wifes HHR. Heck I'm getting ready to go to work in the next half hour and still havent decided what to drive.
  3. moogvo

moogvo Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Unless I have a car, it has to be a 4x4. I like Chevy trucks and Isuzu Troopers if I want an SUV.
  4. MTM

MTM New Member 100 Posts

Now that i own a 4x4 i could never go back. I'd rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it
  5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Xs the symbol for infinity!
  6. Burden33

Burden33 New Member 100 Posts

dd would be my chevy unless its in the shop then its the raptor on the nice days im in the mood to take it out of the garage
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

HHHmmmmm:neutral::neutral: I have an Avalanche.. It's been called a Pickup, A SUV and even a Suburban....
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

4 x 4 is must in our house...not only for me but also my wife (she love's the truck almost as much as I do). We love to camp, off-road on some pretty aggressive trails, play in the snow, etc. Plus living in Colorado, a 2 wheel drive usually needs sandbags in the bed at least a few times as year. Both of my trucks before this one were 2 wheel drives and were sometimes challenging to get around in on icy days.
  9. forace2011

forace2011 New Member

Daily driver is GMC Sierra 4X4 , but weather is really nice I either jump in 2004 Mustang GT Convertible or 1 of my 2 Harleys,(05 Road King, 09 Ultra Classic)
    I never want to be without a 4X4. 2WD Trucks aren't spoken here.
    Jus my $.02.
  10. osgprometheus

osgprometheus New Member 100 Posts

I like both worlds. I'd have to say the 4X4, but I have both. 89 Chev K1500, and a bagged 93 Suburban C2500.