1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What kind of rims are these?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Jess' Hoe, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Jess' Hoe

Jess' Hoe New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

Mickey Thompson classic lock rims based on what the guys post said. Btw contact [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] because you pic isn't showing up right.
  3. Jess' Hoe

Jess' Hoe New Member

LOL I didnt even look at what the wrote i just copied the pic

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!!
  4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Super Moderator 1000 Posts

No problem :smile:
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

That's not technically an image file, it's a webpage that has an image inside of it. They don't like people deep linking to their stuff I guess.

If you go to a page like that, you can right-click and view the source ... then look for a .jpg image and copy that link. Then post that link, and that's what I did and that's why the image appears in the OP now.

Here is the link: http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/2844/1861/7108430004_large.jpg
  6. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy New Member

I think they are Mickey Thompson Classic III. If they are they are the first wheels on the mickey thompson website under wheels.