Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What kind of toy(s) do you have?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Mean_Green_95, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

What kind of atv or other recreational vehicle of sorts do you have? Any particular make or model you think is best? Tell us what you have and what you want.

I have a 99 Yamaha Big Bear 350 2wd. This thing has been sitting for over 4 years. I spent about 6 hours and a Sunday afternoon and got that thing running light a champ again. Still got a few odds and ends, such as fix the winch wiring and cable, oil change, etc. I took it riding this weekend and it did awesome.

I want to get a Kawasaki KFX 450r. I've always wanted a sport atv and this is the only 450 class model offered with a reverse.

Who's next?

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

1998 Harley Davidson Fatboy Custom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I forgot these!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

1974 mrs.silveradotrailblazer. I enjoy riding her. :lol:

4. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I like old military hardware. Don't have much but I like it. Below is my Union Civil War Saber, a gun from 1812 and a confederate canteen carried by my Great, Great, Great Uncle. Sorry about the photo quality.

photo-1.JPG photo.JPG photo-2.JPG

5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Any pics of her in action???? :wink:

For the love of God and all that is Holy DON'T!!! :lol:

6. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

2004 Polaris Sportsman 800EFI, AWD Snow Plow, 2,000lb. Superwinch

7. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

very nice. How you like that Polaris TRPLXL2. I've only ever ridden 1 Polaris and it wasn't too bad. But it was also 2am and I had just finished a trail side emergency repair on another atv, so I didn't really pay attention to the ride, power, etc, I was just super excited to be heading to the house.

8. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Custom drag car (pics on my profile, gonna add more tomorrow) 3.8L V6 Supercharged, built most of it myself, 11.9secs on 1/4 mile
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja 600R

New purchase hopefully next week ProCross XF 1100 Turbo LXR Sled...ohhhh sexy!
    Every girl needs some speed! Well, I do :)

9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

erica, that a kitty cat?

i have my remington model 700 in .25-06, Remington 870 super magnum, and a springfield XD-9,

then theres my truck of corse, i used to have a 99 cat powder special, sold it to my brother when i joined the army.

getting married kinda made it hard to get toys.... :) unless you count her.... :rofl:

Alex

10. LURCH

LURCH Rockstar

I HAD A 2007 HD RoadGlide but had to sell it, to many broken bones. IMG_0179.jpg

I have a 2009 SRT8 Challenger. Rod Run 2010, Keith's Challenger, Parts 022.jpg

I also have a 2001 Yamaha G-20 custom golf cart that I use as a pit cart and at the camper. Golf Cart 114.jpg