What Lift Kit is this??

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by FriscoZ71, Apr 5, 2014.

1. FriscoZ71

FriscoZ71 New Member

I just bought a 2014 Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L Crew Cab Short Box and want to put a lift kit on it. I saw one here in Frisco before I bought mine. I snapped a few photos of it but I don't know what setup it has, this is the exact setup I want. Can you help me identify if it is a 4 or 5" lift, 33 or 35" tires and 20 or 22" wheels?

pic2.jpg pic1.jpg

2. squatchy

squatchy Active Member 100 Posts

The front crossmember is what we would need to see to identify lift. As for wheel/tire size, should have looked at the tires. Every tire has the size on the sidewall.

3. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

^^^what he said on the lift. The rims look like 20's to me.

4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

To me they look like 20s on a tall 33 and maybe 3 inch leveling kit or 4 inch lift. Hard to tell though I'm not used to the new body style yet. How do you like your truck by the end of the month I'm getting a 14 2500 or a 1500 with the 6.2. Can't decide

5. FriscoZ71

FriscoZ71 New Member

I love the new truck, the 6.2 has lots of power, the technology and quality is top nothch too. You won't regret the 1500 with the 6.2.

6. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 Rockstar 100 Posts

Hard to tell from the angle at which the photo was taken. I'm trying to compare the tail lights to the cars around it and it just looks like a bigger "level" kit to me. Probably the ReadyLift 4" kit they have out now. The receiver hitch isn't that far above the rear end even from the angle you are at, which is another hint that it may be a small kit. Tires look like a 305-55-20 (33-ish tall tire) wheels are 20's with a 0 offset possibly.

7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Have you towed anything yet? It would need to be able to handle the occasional classic car or bobcat