what mods do the chicks/wifes/mistresses like about your truck?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by mudpuppy, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Lemme know when you come up with or find one for your 89 burb. I want one too!

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

We like big wheels and lift kits and nicely waxed trucks!!

3. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

My girlfriend thinks that 10grand in audio and 80+ hrs install time is ridiculous...I almost agree but hey what the heck right?

4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Jesus 10k thats a lot. One of my spoiled pledges has 4 jl 13.5 w7s which r a grand a piece and then another grand apiece on the 1000 watt amps, then porting it thru his tricks bed into the cab all n all I guess 15 k. Insanity. And it's a ford

5. zigger215

zigger215 Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I compete in IASCA sound quality competitions. 10k is cheap! But I have a nice little winning streak goin! Strictly bragging rights mostly. Luckily I'm an installer or else the price would be much higher!! JL is nice equipment man, made by hand in America!

6. koyote

koyote New Member

hey, I get a steady 14., i'd hate to drop that to 11! :D

7. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

my wife likes the side steps to be able to get up into our Z85 Crew :rofl: ...Brian from Canada

8. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I understand but this kids is just riding banging country on this system I have a 12 in w6 and I love it it'll almost 6 years old and still beats like its brand new

9. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Not really a mod I've done, but the heated seats are the Mrs's favorite part about the truck!

10. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Usually any mod that give my truck more power, makes it more menacing on the road, or increases her functionality is OK with the wife. She's the one who bought the rims and tires (Anniversary gift), and the 2" leveling kit (Valentines Day). She likes the mostly black appearance because of traffic, in her words: "nobody likes a big black thing up their @ss in traffic!" Man I love my wife!:na: