1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what mods do the chicks/wifes/mistresses like about your truck?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by mudpuppy, Feb 23, 2012.

1. 4x4squared

4x4squared New Member

we realize what bigger tires do and why they do it. seeing how hes driving a 5000lb 4WD, i was just curious why he was worried about gas mileage.
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

meh, my wife is pretty happy with a mod that makes me happy. long as it dosnt break the bank account.

she let me buy those rims and tires after all. and those rims are gonna get painted!

Alex
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Sierra din't you steal those tires and rims?:neutral:
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

bought em FOR a steal yeah.

Alex
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

yes you did , but good for you
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You get that too? I think that is funny because my truck is sitting low and fast, 4x2 and I get the same thing when I go down to Biloxi, Gulfport or Ocean Springs. You think it's the trucks or the rockin systems we have in them or both? Very nice truck man. Black Widow is cool.

post picture.jpg
  7. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My fiance' likes my truck and has worked with me in fixing it up over the last couple of years but oddly enough her favorite upgrade has been the LED floor lights in the front. They are blue and they make her shoes look cool when she gets in and out. :lol:
  8. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member ROTM Winner

It's both.......sweet truck by the way
  9. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

I would think that if a truck is lowered it is easier for girls to jump in the back, especially if you are driving slow enough LOL. Of course they'll shout over to you to see if you're willing to accept them in so be ready for them to scratch your baby with their heels, fingernails, rings, or whatever other accessory they have on them LOL. Noticing now that you don't have a tonneau cover on the back so that is surely easy access for a group of ladies.

Oh and sweet ride!

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Swat's ride is too high for girls to jump in quickly, unless he's got a hitchstep in the back. Tires are popping out which does make it easier but a girl will have to lift her leg pretty high to climb...LOL
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have no idea what chicks/women like (if anything) about my truck. I modified it for me, not for anyone else...