Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what offset wheels can i run on my 08 silverado

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by rodeo072003, Aug 27, 2011.

1. rodeo072003

rodeo072003 New Member

hey guys i am so confused .i am putting a readylift leveling kit on my truck and want new wheels and tires but i dont want any rubbing ..i am really intersted in the fuel hostage wheels but there are like 3 or 4 offset options ..any input wuld be awesome and thanks
  2. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I also am looking at the Fuel hostage but with the readylift a -44 offset and -24 that they have i believe will nto work on your truck. The only ones that could work are the 20x9 and such nothing over a x9 such as a x10 or x12 will NOT work they are too wide and offset and backspacing will make it rub really bad when you barely turn. You will need a 6 inch lift or more to run a 20x10 or 20x12 will need even more. I would try to find a rim 18x9 or 20x9 with a 0 offset but stay away from the ones that have a really high Negative - offset!

Tires you can run a 33 but will be narrow like a 11.50 without rubbing hope this helps some man!
  3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

A 33" tire on a 0 off set wheel will not fit on a leveled NNBS with out cutting. Look for something in the +18 - +28 range which will be close to stock off set.
  4. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The Fuel Hostage 18x9 and 20x9 come in +20 offset which would be the bst one to go with. All the other's are pretty much Negative- Offset and none are 0 offset. A Narrow 33 and either 18x9 or 20x9 with +20 offset will work. The a good website to buy from is www.rimzoneonline.com you can find them there!
  5. rodeo072003

rodeo072003 New Member

thanks alot guys that helps alot and yes i was looking at the 18x9 ..i belive i will go with the +20 ..and i will probbaly just run some 285/65/18 nitto terra grapplers..i hope it will look good. now all i gotta do is sell mine but agian thnx guys..ajarman always has the answers