What one member on this site would you like to meet??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 16, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Choose one OK maybe 2 members you would like to Talk face to face with.. NOT Fight..:neutral: Just chat maybe do Dinner or a Beer.. Who knows.. As for me??? Steve, Zigger or maybe SurrealOne

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is a hard question. I can think of four guys or five off the top of my head that I would want to meet up for a beer. I can not narrow it down to two. Surreal, rayvoy, curky, steve, enkeiavalanche, conlan rose (he can have a milk :lol:) there are many more folks here that I would like to hang out with. Matter of fact I can only think of one or two that I would not want to hang out with.

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The 2 that immediately stand out in my mind are my GMTC bossman Steve, and Tim (tbplus10). There's a bunch of other people here I wouldn't mind meeting, but those would probably have to be on the top of my list.

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've already met @aloxdaddy99, @PantheraUncia, @Sierraowner5.3, @medicmatt, and @moogvo, so I'm not including them in my list.
    I can't narrow down the folks I want to meet to just 1-2 ... it's more like 15-16 :)gasp:) and it includes (in no particular order):

Each of these people I've come to know and respect ... and each has brought something unique to the site that I've personally found helpful or laudable. If I absolutely HAD to limit it to just one person it'd be @RayVoy -- because we're both Shriners and, thus, have a common bond that goes beyond this site.

(I'd also like for tagging to work properly, because as you can see, above, it doesn't, always.)

5. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I agree that its hard to narrow it down. I've met GMCErica and 4x4squared, and like said above, there's very few people on here I would like to meet. The top of my list would be fairly similar to surreal's though.

6. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Pikey, swap my name for yours and my list would be similar; but like Surreal, I'd have to add @GMCerica, because, well, she's a girl with a gun, haha, and we need to get her back on here. She left a little upset and it was no fault of her's, she tried real hard to organize those meets.

We should pick a Shine function and both try to attend. Each year, the Shrine temples in the New England and Eastern Canada areas get together. Your area must have the same thing.

Others on your list would be included on mine, like Conlan Rose and, I'd add 99'HEARTBEAT

7. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I would also have close to the same list as [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION], but replace my name with his. The one member I keep trying to meet with is [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION], but our schedules conflict.

8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well Cruz nights at Bear Mt are starting we can meet up there one of the LARGEST Cruz nights on the East coast...

9. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hmmm, hard question, limited to two I'd say Crawdaddy and Surrealone but truthfully there isnt anyone on the site I wouldnt mind sharin a cold drink with and havin a little one on one chat with.
    For the most part (compared to sites I'm currently a member or have been a member of) this site has a decent group of members that do a good job of respecting each individuals opinion.

10. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I wouldn't mind sharin a beer with anyone on this site either. I still remember my absolute first post on fullsizechevy.com..... It was after I was a member on here, but I branched out to there for more answers, and the first response was some jackass talkin smack about new members posting stupid questions... Needless to say I've never been active on that site again... And have come to respect basically any person I have interacted with on this site. Everyone who is regularly active on here, I could pretty much share a cold one with.