What one member on this site would you like to meet??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 16, 2013.

1. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I am truly flattered that I make your short list [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION].

I would like to meet pretty much anyone on this site that I've spoken to. If I absolutely had to narrow it down to two, it would be [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] and [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION]. I've always enjoyed talking to both, and I'd love a chance to sit down with Surreal and discuss the Masons. My grandfather was one while he was still alive and I've been curious for quite a while and don't even know where to start as far as asking questions.

This is one of the best forums I'm on and one of only three that I visit on a regular basis (I'm probably a "member" of one or two dozen). A really good group of guys here and I've learned a ton about these trucks since I've been here.

2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Pikey and telorvehc. :party:

But really anyone would be cool, great group here.

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You shouldn't be flattered, you should be afraid, as it means there's something in your brain I want to download. It's a damn shame I'm not a Vulcan...

Spot-on!

4. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I agree! It is hard to pick one or two. I could narrow to five and would be first five on my list. BUT, If someone was paying for my trip I could pick one, lol :rofl:

[MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=33253]donyms[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=37237]mfleetwood[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=52248]Conlan Rose[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=54154]the phantom[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=52759]TimTom64b[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=51119]TexasTechRaider[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION]

5. E_HILLMAN

E_HILLMAN Member 1 Year

There are several but definitely SurrealOne, some of which for the same reasons he would like to meet RayVoy. :cool:

And then also his love for :fighting0037:

6. K15 Blazer Guy

K15 Blazer Guy Member 2 Years 100 Posts

well let me ask you a question.... how many members are girls?
    lol

7. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Don't know about just two! [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] , [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] , and [MENTION=54354]LOVINTHESTORM[/MENTION] . Would be on my list. I've already had the pleasure of meetin [MENTION=34200]djthumper[/MENTION] at a local meet, and am hoping to run across some more local members in the future!

8. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I wouldn't mind having a beer or bourbon with anyone on here. As a fellow Shriner/Mason/NRA member, I would like to meet Surreal. I have learned a lot from him and Enkei, Pikey, Curky, Rayvoy and others.

9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I have hung out with [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] many times. There are a bunch of people that are going to feel let down!! LOL! Actually he is a hell of a nice guy.
    I wouldn't mind having a beer with [MENTION=14295]tbplus10[/MENTION] and [MENTION=37237]mfleetwood[/MENTION].

10. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

I wouldn't mind meeting most anyone on here... I've been thinking of trying to make one of the get togethers but there are really none that are in western NY.