What one member on this site would you like to meet??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 16, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Cool thread, there are many I'd love to get a chance to meet and maybe this year / next year will be the time to do it.

2. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The weather is getting right for a Raleigh Meet!!! I LOVED the last one!

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

me too!

id love to come down that way again!

Alex

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

There are lots oof folks I wouldn't mind meeting. And since when I head back home and come back to Virginia (still at sea) I wouldn't mind meeting some of the guys from the east coast. But my list.

Curky
    Surreal
    tbplus10
    moogvo
    aloxdaddy
    sierraowner
    gmcerica
    and too many more to think of

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I see gmcerica on a few lists.. I too would like to see her back on here she was helpfull to many and a good poster. Has anyone been in touch with her?

I was thinking that the Carlisle all truck Nat's in Pa in Aug (
    http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/truck-nationals/) Would be a Great place to meet a few members I know it's 3 1/2 hours from me but well worth the drive and a Great place to meet other GM Truck owners..

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was in touch with her 5-6 months ago and all was well. She and her boyfriend are doing fine!

7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I am always up for a get together as long as I am not working.

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Like SurrealOne, it has been several months since I've heard from her. I sent her a note with a link to this thread letting her know people miss her and are wondering how she is doing....maybe she'll jump back on and give us a quick update.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013
  9. 95C1500

95C1500 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Mike (mfleetwood). No offense to anyone else here, he is the only one I have talked to for more than 2 posts back and forth and he seems like a really cool guy.

10. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Here I am!!! I got your message.. Thanks for sending it to me. Yeah, it has been a long time since I have been on and connected with friends. I just came one to post a HELLO and a quick update: Still in the law enforcement field ( and loving it), 4x4squared took the leap and moved from the USA to Northern British Columbia Canada and we are enjoying the nice warm weather together (7 months of winter was long and cold.. brr) and we looking at houses soon( one with a big-ass garage). I still have the Envoy and he now has a GMC Sierra. He had to leave his Chevy behind :frown: . We an "incident" with the 'Voy.. lets say 4x4squared and icy hills don't mix, and the 'Voy will need a touch up on her body next year.. *sigh...Not much else new and exciting..

I am not coming back to the club in the future, my own personal choice. Other things went down, other than the meets which most people don't know and I encountered a lot negative things. All I wanted to do was hang with friends, plan some meets and community activities , talk trucks and welcome and help new members, but that wasn't how it went down. I am sorry for leaving my friends and the club, but I was not happy anymore.

Anyone who would like to stay in touch can email me at onefastfire@hotmail.com and for those who have THANKS!! I like reconnecting with old friends. I look forward to hearing from people who I have lost touch with. Thank you everyone for thinking about me, mentioning me in this thread and for 'fleet for always checking in on me and sending me this post. Miss you all.. Hope that everyone is doing well and driving safe! (attached is a little pic of where we live in Northern BC.. it is so beautiful..) Keep in Touch.....

GMCerica
    (& 4x4squared)

Attached Files: