1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What one member on this site would you like to meet??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 16, 2013.

1. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I want to meet everyone! No one is excluded! At least for a first time... Second time is when you can start excluding people. :glasses:
    ChevyFan likes this.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Come on down to Pa in Aug for Carlisle Truck Nat'ls.....
  3. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

that's about 5 hrs for me ?????? that might be possible for me. I will look into it.
    ChevyFan likes this.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

I will make a posting for it soon I would LOVE to see some members out there Well worth the ride and weekend..Huge All Truck Show
  5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I went last year and took 1st place for NNBS best in show. Definitely planning on another trip down. Its about 4-4 1/2 hours for me but definitely well worth the drive. I usually go to the spring Carlisle but couldnt make it this year. Would be nice to get a banner for the club there to show off since other clubs do.
    carilisle award.jpg
  6. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Congrats on the win last year, such a bad a$$ truck.

There are some banners floating around from the meets. I'm not sure who has them, maybe someone could mail the banner to an attending member for the show.

image.jpg
  7. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

When is it in August? I'll be in Portugal for most of that month.
  8. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

There you go! That's the best answer! :)
  9. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

10. Enkeiavalanche

You saw it.. Come on out.. I was in Portugal for 2 hours last Dec No Biggie.. Saw the Airport :lol: DSCF0067.jpg DSCF0070.jpg DSCF0068.jpg DSCF0064.jpg DSCF0065.jpg DSCF0063.jpg You'll have more fun and meet more people at Carlisle....