1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What one member on this site would you like to meet??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, May 16, 2013.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

If I do come out. I would more than likely leave here at 2am get there when the gates open at 7am and drive back home after. I will stock up on energy drinks, lol
  2. davidshark1

davidshark1 New Member

Chevy Girl.
  3. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

4. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well, I've already met [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] and I just found a co-worker on here, so that's 2 down. :glasses:

If you drive a GM truck, you're OK in my book. Which is to say, I'd meet just about anyone on here.

Now that I don't have to work weekends, I'm looking to make it out to some meets.
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Yup! Very good reasons for moving onto a life of happiness. 4x4 squared is a dang lucky son of a gun(not sure what caliber but it must have had a rabbits foot attached. There are some very positive people on this site but there are also those who are here to drag others through the mud and make it an uncomfortable experience. So I completely understand your decisions.

Best of luck and I will stay in touch via your new email address