1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What part is this?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ridick_bowen, Jan 29, 2013.

  1. ridick_bowen

    ridick_bowen Rockstar 100 Posts

    I noticed a hose that is beat to crap. I'd like to replace it but I'm not sure what it is called or does.

    Help pls. 20130129_115806(0).jpg 20130129_115812.jpg
  2. TimTom64b

    TimTom64b Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Gold Member

    Not certain... Trace it out to see where it goes... Maybe the feed to the gas tank evaporation reservoir?

Share This Page