1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What pushes you over the edge?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Dec 2, 2011.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

After the worst week I had in ummm.... forever.. I noticed that the littlest things were setting me off... One thing that pushes me over the edge, is when people lie straight to my face and then play it off like their innocent and then keep lieing to cover it up their story, until it gets ridiculous, i have to call them out.. then they blame me for them telling the lie, cause they felt scared... Please your an adult... act like one..
    What pushes you over the edge??
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Money$$$$$$ at Christmas time!!!! Its all good:)
  3. GMCErica

I hear ya! Now I have moved 5000km away for a new job, I can send my mom and sis like $400 worth of gift cards... I buy them during the year, so that I am not stuck in December buying gifts... Girls do those things..haha
  4. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

I get frustrated by just how much have lost in simple things like customer service for example..One of my old cities I lived in for a little over 3 years no matter what eatery/fast food joint whatever, they never ever got an order right..I mean is it that hard to do your job?..Also if anyone saw my post in October when i got new tires and Sears screwed my rims up changing the tires...
    Where has the art of being proficient in your job gone? lol anyways that's my rant...

On the other hand I truly try to enjoy the simple things in life like raising my son and all that goes with that, enjoy the beauty of nature.. so I'm not just angry.. :happy:
  5. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan Rockstar 100 Posts

The little things really:
    Bad manners, I have a new a boss who simply never says good morning or some such basic greeting and this behaviour is spreading like a diasese.

Not doing simple things right, people do sloppy work and spent more time fixing than getting it right the 1st time.

Not cleaning after you in gym, my favorite gripe, my gym is pretty much an open house - you can get in with your keycard whenever - and there are some people who leave stuff laying everywhere, plates on bars, plates on presses, dumb bells all around the floor etc. I've had a couple of frank exchance of opinions with a couple of guys that I've caught - these days they do behave := but new Masters of the Universe seem to pop up regularly.

-J
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

one word WalMart.
  7. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Good answer, they are the axis of Evil when it comes to retail, i wont go near the place. For me its Arrogant self centered poeple.
  8. black jack

black jack Rockstar 100 Posts

I agree, you take your life in your own hands just going into the parking lot.
  9. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I have a several things and issues that push me over the edge, #1 on my list is women and child abuse. Could fill this whole page up wth others but need to keep my blood pessure at a safe level
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  10. GMCErica

I agree with all of your posts guys; between people being rude, bad manners, holiday shopping/parking, lieing, being dirty and distinguishing; its no wonder why people aren't more angrier in life.

The reason why I posted this, is because I was watching 20/20 dateline and that was the topic.. what pushes you over the edge? the story featured this guy who killed his wife cause she cheated on him..

I don't know if that would push me over the edge to murder someone, but it did for him... People be crazy in life!!