1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What shocks to go with?

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Chewys Silverado, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Chewys Silverado

Chewys Silverado New Member

I'm in need of new shocks for my truck, thinking bds, what do you guys think?
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

i have edelbrock performer shocks on my s10, and they have a really stiff ride. other than that i have never used bds
  3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I love my Bilsteins!
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

dunno what to tell ya, i have the stock ones. lotsa people like rancho tho.

Alex
  5. SoundZman

SoundZman Rockstar 100 Posts

Bilstein's seem the be the "go-to" brand lately. I put them on my burb last year around this time and don't have any complaints.
  6. dedmon27

dedmon27 Rockstar 100 Posts

Replaced mine with bilstein's, Summit has them in stock. Couldn't find any chains in my area that carried them, all special order. I believe Bilsteins are OE.
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I just replaced mine with Bilsteins and am pleased with them. (I ordered from Summit Racing late on Friday night and received them the following Tuesday, mid-day. However, I'm in NC and believe they shipped from GA, so YMMV.)
  8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

X 10, Bilsteins!!!!:great:
  9. rshepard

rshepard New Member

Can't go wrong with kings!!
  10. chevyman2004

chevyman2004 Rockstar 100 Posts

i got the Bilsteins HD, love them recommend to everyone