1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

what should i do next to my truck... need help

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by BALTHIS, Oct 8, 2011.

1. BALTHIS

BALTHIS Rockstar

what do yall think i should do next to the truck. tow mirrors, brush guard, bull bar, pre runner bar, etc.. i cant make my mind up
    . idgcvoUHSDVOHDVPUQ.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Bull bar with lights. What about lights on the roof or HIDs?
  3. BALTHIS

BALTHIS Rockstar

i want recon head lights and hids in all my lights on the front. you think them cab lights would look retarded were its just a 1500, but im wantin the 2500 hood and grill with the tows color matched like it is now.. what brand bull bar i got a trail fx on my gray truck
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

agreed! needs some lights and a bull bar, the tow mirrors would give it a more HD look.
  5. BALTHIS

BALTHIS Rockstar

yeah i agree it needs lights. i know go rhino make a pre runner style bar that goes in the bed that i loved if i could find one id put 4 big lights facin forwards and 2 backwards. i wonder how a color matched brush guard would look and keep the 1500 ft end.
  6. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

The Recon smoked cab roof lights wouldn't look dumb on the truck bud i'm about to install mine in a week or two just havent got around to it. Also having tow mirrors like i got which mine have turn signals on outside of mirrors would help with the 2500hd look. The bull bar i got is the Smittybilt gloss black i got it around christmas last year for 130$ which is hell of a deal from www.autoanything.com.

I plan on buying the lights to go on them and they aren't that exspensive will be mostly for looks they will have halogen bulb's i'm gonna buy and they will have the Angel Eye Halo's around the ring like my headlights and will smoke them to match everything else. A hid kit would be nice to i got the notto se 10,000k low beams and don't plan on getting the high beams. Idk about you but i bought me a bull bar and everything for now until i eventually get both new front and rear bumpers most likely Fab Four i like the look of them color matched. If there's anything else you need to know just holla at me bud.
  7. BALTHIS

BALTHIS Rockstar

thanks man. the next things im gettin are the tow mirros, and a set of headers. i wonder if i color matched the bull bar. if that would look stupid
  8. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I'd go with a black pre-runner bar with two huge Hella 8" lights. The Hella light covers are white with black lettering, matching your truck.
  9. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

THIS NEXT....

[​IMG]
  10. BALTHIS

BALTHIS Rockstar

ive thought about the pre runner bar

that trucks sick man. is that urs... how much stuff u gotta change to put the hood and grill on a 1500