1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What should i do next?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Tylerillest, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Tylerillest

Tylerillest New Member

i have a 2011 silverado crew cab 4.8l

whats done to it:

Kings mid travel full suspension
    matte white vinyl wrapped with matte black roof
    k&n air filter
    custom exhaust
    8k hid headlights
    blue led reverse lights
    custom front skid plate

what i want to do:
    roof rack
    halo front headlights
    front grill
    rhino liner
    tuner

Does anyone have any suggestions or what i should do first, or something thats not on my list that i should consider?

Thanks for the input!
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

A tuner will begin paying for itself immediately in mpg improvements. Get a custom tune to go with it to maximize your gains. If you're interested in Diablosport tuners then you might contact [MENTION=32828]06MonteSS[/MENTION] on this site, as he sells the devices and is a custom tuner (who does bundling of the devices with his tunes).

I suggest this one first because it continues to save you money via mpg improvements while you save for other items -- effectively helping you conserve cash for your other needs ... or paying for itself (whichever way you want to look at it). The other items on your list don't do that...
  3. Tylerillest

Tylerillest New Member

thats what im thinking, how much do they go for?
  4. SurrealOne

5. Tylerillest

Tylerillest New Member

Whats the difference in the trintity and diablo?
  6. SurrealOne

7. Cheez

Cheez Member

How about some pictures? I'm sure we would be able to help more if we saw what you had to work with.
  8. Tylerillest

Tylerillest New Member

[​IMG]

i can get more later if needed!