Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What should we call this sub-forum?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Sep 19, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This used to be called "Trips and Travels" and then it got involved into hunting and camping, it was called something before that too.

Should this specific sub-forum be called "Sports, Hunting and Camping"? or something like "Sportsmans Forum" or "Sports & Outdoors"... or something else?

2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I think the "Sports and Outdoors" sounds good since it makes it a little more broad but also allows people to clearly understand it is geared twards activities not related to our trucks and other events.

3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

x2 on Sports and Outdoors.

4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

x3... "Sports and Outdoors". I think it really brings in a bit more (hiking, shooting, archery, rock climbing, kayaking, boating, etc. etc. etc.)

5. FergusonT

FergusonT Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

Actually I think "Sports & Outdoors" is good....make sure you use the "&" thingy!

6. trapstud

trapstud Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Sports & the Great Outdoors ?

7. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Hmm.... that has a ring to it, trap. I like it.

Steve, I think we've got enough options for a poll. Or was this thread just for fun? Haha

8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

x5 or X6 lol! I like it to!

9. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

x6 or x7 for Sports & Outdoors

10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hmm, it's too long right now, it's wrapping around the format of the page home layout, so I'll change it to "Sports & Outdoors"