1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What those Ford guys are up to now...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ThatSilverStepside, Oct 12, 2010.

1. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside New Member

2. ajarman

ajarman New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I did catch where he had the Flux Capacitor located at.....
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

And i thought i was LOONY!!!:lol:
  4. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Nice!...... if you like Fords
  5. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

LMAO: "Why hadn't they thought of this before". I think that electrocution actually DID get to him. Incredible. GM better step it up if they want to keep from falling any further behind.
  6. trapstud

trapstud New Member 1000 Posts

:warn: I started laughing and then I became scared. I started to wonder who would hire this genius. Please tell me he is not an electrician.
  7. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside New Member

I doubt hes an electrician..or even has a job for that matter..if he has this much time he probably lives on some kind of disability, and lives in his caRV...but still, I have to give him some props, he can figure out how to wire all that mess up, and I can barely install a system in my truck...even if he does catch 5k volts every now and again.