1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What value have you gotten from GMTruckClub.com?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ChevyFan, Jun 4, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I know that a lot of people just want to place to hangout on the web with other people they can talk trucks with.

Others come here for a specific purpose, to find information on something that's gone wrong with a vehicle, to get options on repair work or how-do-I's, or even to help troubleshoot faulty work in some cases.

What's the site worth to you? Have you saved any money because of information that you've found on here?

Just curious.
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very Valuable!

I frequent the site mostly to see whats new in the GM truck world as far as problems and fixes, questions that need answers (or common questions that I may have that get answered), and just plain fun to hang out with fellow Chevy truck owners who have many things in common with one another kind of like a "Network of Chevy Truck enthusiasts". I HAVE saved a lot of money by reading about "How-to's" and simple fixes to problems as well as great ideas and suggestions to improving my already great Chevy truck.:great:
  3. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I've met some new online friends, and received answers about my suburban :)
    I like the site very much!
  4. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Indispensable, No money value can be placed on knowledge...

Siskel and Ebert give it 2 thumbs up...

[​IMG]
  5. GM_Guy

GM_Guy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

a future idea, would be a chat room,so we can have a place to visit with each other :)
  6. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That made me laugh.

Not at you Jeff, or your idea. It's kind of an inside joke.
    The kind where I've been nagging Steve about one (chat room) for some time now. I think he would agree that I used to be a pain in the a$$ about it.:lol:

As far as I know Steve already has something on the back burner for a chat room.:great:
  7. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well if it on the back burner...It's burnt...LOL
  8. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thread hijackers.

(on a side note, I was about to upload a chat module, but my webhost went down over the weekend a couple of times and I couldn't upload anything)
  9. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Is it still down??? :lol:

I love the site and it has been a great source of info for me and my truck!

Thanks. :great:
  10. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

That's us!! [​IMG]
    Jamie's the one on the left...lol