Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What was the #1 song the day you were born!?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by johnvosh, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Laurue Carr, id post a pic, but this is a family friendly website so.....

Alex

2. johnvosh

johnvosh Member

Well maybe your post is "spam" as you so called it. How could it possibly be spam? I want you explain in great and exact detail as to how this could possibly be described as spam. No one cares what you think and no one cares what the other guy thinks. It is just something that is suppose to be fun and you are like 1 of only a couple people on the 11 forums I on that think this could possibly be spam! They had it on 102.3 Now! radio and lots of response. It is just a fad and will slowly slip away and no one will think about it in a month or week or whatever. Get a life!

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I, like a few others, call it like I see it. The fact that you or someone else posted the same irrelevant crud on 11 forums is what makes it spam. See the following definition:

noun /spam/ 
    1. A canned meat product made mainly from ham
    2. Irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients

verb
     /spam/ 
    spammed, past participle; spammed, past tense; spamming, present participle; spams, 3rd person singular present
    Send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet

Source: https://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=spa...,cf.osb&fp=d6f4b804f9f84a38&biw=1920&bih=1041

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
  4. johnvosh

johnvosh Member

Well you know what you spamming spammer, I think you replies are spam as well then. Sorry I call it like I see it. This is the lounge/coffee shop and it says right on the home page " Grab a cup of coffee and talk about anything."

5. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

So let me follow this thread in brief........

It starts out

1. What was the #1 song the day you were born!?
    2. Then.... Playmate of the month that you were born in?
    3. Now a member trying to explain his version of what spam is, even after he is told what spam is, and he doesn't get the hint that he is spamming everyone on this thread.....
    Looks like fun times.

6. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Nakranij, I would like you to start spamming this forum just so I can see the lady in your sig pic over and over again. Thank you.

Next topic: What's your #1 favorite way to cook/eat spam?

7. SurrealOne

Nice Jimmeh!

I suppose we shouldn't feed the trolls, though. Some of this is in order:

View attachment 33531

8. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

This one is for the model on my hood in my sig pic.

9. SurrealOne

She doesn't look like the playmate of the month when you were born...

10. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Ya wanna see the Playmate of the year when I was born? Huh do ya? Make my day? well ya better get a shovel:rofl: