1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What will you be doing at Midnight?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by E_HILLMAN, Dec 31, 2012.

1. E_HILLMAN

E_HILLMAN Member 1 Year

Well, in 15 hours and 57 minutes ET from now it will be a NEW YEAR, what will you be doing? [​IMG]

Well just in case you need it, here is your first cup of coffee for the after party. lol [​IMG]

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I probably won't be doing much of anything; it's just another day...

3. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

sleeping......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ...BRIAN

4. E_HILLMAN

E_HILLMAN Member 1 Year

lol, you guys sound as bad as me. If I do make it awake to the New Year it will be a silent woohoo to not wake my daughter and then on to sleep.

5. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I'll watch the new years stuff the have to wake up early tomorrow to cook for my families normal tradition of watching football on new years day. :great:

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Going out and partying on NYE is for the young. Given the propensity for drunk drivers to be on the road, I'd also argue that it's for the foolish.

Wow, that makes me sound and feel old. I'm really not THAT old (yet)! However, I'd like to become that old, hence I don't mingle with drunk drivers on the roads on NYE. :)

7. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

We (Shriners) sell the 50/50 tickets at the local hockey game (Saint John Sea Dogs, our version of the AHL), they don't need me, so my wife and I have invited the guys and their girls to come to the house after the game (about 10:30). Should be a fun couple of hours.

8. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Probably have a few pops while at home. Maybe clean the garage, put a coat of wax on my truck and my wife's van. My wife and kids will be sleeping.

9. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

I'll either be watching the ball drop curled up in the chair, then head to bed, or already be in bed. (exciting I know)...... My 22 year old daughter will be at her boyfriends house, and I am not sure where my 19 year old son will be. (both still live with me)

10. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Making time and a half! Happy New Year to all!