1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What will you be doing at Midnight?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by E_HILLMAN, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Saying hi to all my friends. Happy new year. Funny i come here before any where else....

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Yay time to sleep :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

Ditto.... My friends in real life are asleep... You guys are better anyway! :sign0020:

3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Happy New Year! I was feeding my 1 week old daughter while my wife and 4 y.o. sleep. Kind of sad, but I'll take it over previous years where I was the only one awake. :party:

Agree that going out on amateur night is asking for trouble. My best NYE memories were partying at friends' houses. That was a long time ago though.

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree! Friends homes or everyone at our place was great. No one had to drive. It also ended 4-5 years ago for me. MY wife was pregnant 5 years ago on NYE so she slept and I stayed up. Same thing tonight. A 4 year old, a 19 month old, my wife, and 2 dogs sleeping while I was awake. Hey, at least you got to kiss your little girl at midnight!! :party: