Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

whats a good price [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by big.rich, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big.rich

big.rich New Member

im thinking about buying a avalanche and i wanna know if this is a good deal or if i even should buy. well it is a 07 with 41,000 and its certified.thats all good but it has been in a accident apparently from the carfax i dont know how bad it was. the must of fixed it and there selling for $28,750 how much should i try and get it for

2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I would want to know what happened first.. Everything about it.... It is a great truck but if there are going to be any problems I want them first..

3. likeArock

likeArock New Member

Carfax should have a little more info, if they want to sell it, they will let you see the full carfax on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.