1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Whats biggest size tires to get on 3" lift silverado ss 2004?

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by 1_SIK_SS, Jul 1, 2010.

1. 1_SIK_SS

1_SIK_SS New Member

What the title says, I want to put a Skyjakcer 3" liftkit on my 2004 Silverado SS what is the biggest tires I can get? Because I want to buy this all at once.

2. CanadianFrybag

CanadianFrybag New Member

I'm guessing 33s but I can find out monday forsure. Is it suspension or just body, I'm fitting 35x12.5r17 on my 07 silverado. With a 4inch suspension kit. I have books at the shop to tell me exactly what would fit. So I will shoot back monthnday at you with the size!

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Skyjacker has a tire chart on ther website that shows recommended tire,wheel size and wheel backspacing. Also I'd check with Skyjacker to see if that kit works with the SS all wheel drive.

4. 1_SIK_SS

1_SIK_SS New Member

3" suspension lift, thinking maybe to go with 6" now though...

5. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

imo, seeing that the ss sits a little lower from the factory in the first place, I would go for the 6 inch to get that nice agressive stance