1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats everybodies plans for memorial day weekend?

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by 383man, May 14, 2011.

1. 383man

383man New Member 100 Posts

I'm assuming most of us are going camping, but, let us know what the big plans are...

I'm going camping with some family and friends to Tahuya national forest in the washington olympics near Belfair, nothing like atvs, smores, booze, campfires, and good company to make a good weekend...not necessarily in that order :) I'm getting pretty excited about it, can't wait!
  2. 09Z71

09Z71 New Member 100 Posts

We'll get the boat ready for some wakeboarding and tubing in the sun. Not before the boat lift and dock go in, though.
  3. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Its sad to say but if the weather stays good we'll still be farming. Gotta do it while you can.
  4. 383man

383man New Member 100 Posts

well, gotta do what ya gotta do, no rest for the farmer :) plenty of summer left after that though at least
  5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

To be honest ill probably be working if not I plan on just relaxing and maybe some fishing.....
  6. estrozyk

estrozyk New Member

Heading up to Mack Mountain which is about 20 miles NW of Kettle Falls in Eastern Washington State. Been going up there for 11 years now with my wifes family who have been going up there for generations. I look forward to this weekend every year! The trip is usually for taking the Jeeps up on the fire access trails around the mountains but I sold mine about 2.5 years ago now. My Wrangler is the orange 2001 with the winch on the front. Here are some pics of the camp site over the last couple years and some of the Jeeps. It's so much fun!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]