1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats for dinner at your house tonight?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by rileyjr16, Mar 20, 2012.

1. jnbama

jnbama Member

just got back from a 600 mi run and up since 03:00 so a nuked beef pot pie and a glass of milk was good enough for me. My aunt passed away a few years ago used to fry rabbit then slow cook in a dutch oven with gravy along with homemade biscuits:great:
  2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

Forrest Gump?
  3. jnbama

jnbama Member

Ha Ha , do good to run to the bathroom, :redface:drove a truck and lucky to have a light load to Tazewell, TN lots of steep grades and curves and back to Alabama
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

ROFL :rofl:
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Tonight is another boring food night. Tamales smothered with hot Chili and jalapenos.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I had pizza. Bacon & Onion!
  7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Active Member 1000 Posts

I settled for Raising Canes tonight. Might dig something out of the freezer tomorrow and start defrosting it whether its deer meat or squirrels.
  8. IanF

IanF Member

If I don't behave, it will be another night of "Hot Tongue and Cold Shoulder" I gotta stop reading the thread "What not to say to your Significant Other", gives me to many bad ideas that just slip out.
  9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts

Stopped by the family black angus plant coming thru south ga during spring break and grabbed a tenderloin and its bout time to cook it
  10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

since I wont be home until around 10pm tonight looks like microwaved leftovers from last nice (some chicken and rice)