Whats for dinner at your house tonight?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by rileyjr16, Mar 20, 2012.

1. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

just got back from a 600 mi run and up since 03:00 so a nuked beef pot pie and a glass of milk was good enough for me. My aunt passed away a few years ago used to fry rabbit then slow cook in a dutch oven with gravy along with homemade biscuits:great:

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Forrest Gump?

3. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Ha Ha , do good to run to the bathroom, :redface:drove a truck and lucky to have a light load to Tazewell, TN lots of steep grades and curves and back to Alabama

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ROFL :rofl:

5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Tonight is another boring food night. Tamales smothered with hot Chili and jalapenos.

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I had pizza. Bacon & Onion!

7. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I settled for Raising Canes tonight. Might dig something out of the freezer tomorrow and start defrosting it whether its deer meat or squirrels.

8. IanF

IanF Rockstar 100 Posts

If I don't behave, it will be another night of "Hot Tongue and Cold Shoulder" I gotta stop reading the thread "What not to say to your Significant Other", gives me to many bad ideas that just slip out.

9. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Stopped by the family black angus plant coming thru south ga during spring break and grabbed a tenderloin and its bout time to cook it

10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

since I wont be home until around 10pm tonight looks like microwaved leftovers from last nice (some chicken and rice)