1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats for dinner at your house tonight?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by rileyjr16, Mar 20, 2012.

1. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

This is true. I can cook, I just usually choose not to. :lol: My mom is thinking about selling our house and moving so I'm looking at possibly moving out if I have to move anyway. That would give me a bit of a kick start to cook more...
  2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts

I'm not sure what is for dinner tonight because I have a union meeting tonight after work and if my wife decides not to cook I will have to fend for myself. This probably means Ramon noodles and veggies or a PB&J sandwich!!!! LOL:lol:
  3. Johnny_Buchanan

Johnny_Buchanan New Member

Wife is out, I don't cook so it's pizza and Brooklyn Ale.

-J

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Dinner? At my house? Hahahahahah! I'd have to cook for that. I actually can/do cook but cooking for one person is just lame and takes entirely too much time (in terms of prep, cooking, and clean-up) to make it worthwhile. I'll order in or dine out, as usual...
  5. The Heater

The Heater Member

We are in the middle of a real big flooring remodel project. Not much getting prepared in the kitchen right now. But fresh oysters sounds good to me. Shucked and raw with a little lemon juice. Maybe after this project is finished.
  6. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

paremasan crusted salmon, with a lemon dill sauce, mixed green salad, texas toast with Paremsan ,asiago cheese melted on top.
    Tejava Black Iced tea with a splash of lemon and a lime twist.
  7. jnbama

jnbama Member

I think I'll have McDonalds a couple of chesseburgers,fries and chocolate shake. Dad use to get us kids at the McDonalds after evening church service on Sunday when he could afford it, then home to watch Bonanza
  8. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

7 cheese tortellini and salad. Got myself on a new diet which is EASY!
  9. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts

I went to my girlfriend's house for dinner and her roommate and roommate's boyfriend made chicken with sauteed mushrooms on top, mashed potatoes, and bacon-wrapped scallops. And ice cream for dessert.
  10. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

I think I'd do many things I won't mention on here for a real PB&J on reasonably fresh bread. I don't eat them often, and therefore didn't realise how much I'd miss them while in the desert, but I'm thoroughly craving one right now. I think I'm going to have my wife mail me some Jif.

Oh, and my dinner last night was a protein shake. I couldn't even tell what the "meat" was at the dining facility tonight so I opted to not test it.