Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by johnvosh, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ohhhhhhhhh yummmmmmmmy!!!!!!

2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

You have had a Canadian Maple at Tims?? OMG!! THE BEST DONUT EVER!!! I didnt know that American's knew about Tim Hortons...

3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

They are all over Western New York!!! They have awesome coffee also!! That is where I was born and raised so I go back from time to time to visit relatives!!

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I too am fond of this great tasting fish. But it is harder to come by due to being placed on endangered species list. Many chefs will not even cook it.
    It has been overfished in many regions.

Stock Status
    Many orange roughy stocks have already crashed, namely in New Zealand and Australia where they were first exploited in the late 1970s; and recently discovered stocks are decreasing rapidly. The fish are slow growing and late maturing, life history characteristics that lead to stocks having difficulty recovering once depleted. Orange roughy is the first commercially sought fish to be added to Australia's list of endangered species because of overfishing.

HOW IT WORKS
    NEWS
    POLLUTERS
    FOOD
    HISTORY
    LINKS
    INDEX
    HOME
    ORANGE ROUGHY BECOMES THE FIRST COMMERCIAL SPECIES DECLARED ENDANGERED
    WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP ORANGE ROUGHY SURVIVE?
    ORDER ORANGE ROUGHY AT YOUR FAVORITE RESTURANT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    The latest fish species threatened by overfishing is the popular orange roughy. Of course, there is a relationship between their popularity and the fact that they are disappearing. And there is a relationship between your personal choices and the rapidly approaching death of the ocean. Don't worry - you're not the cause. It's other people.

Orange Roughy live in deep waters where they're caught with ugly, nasty habitat-damaging trawl gear when they gather to feed or spawn around seamounts and oceanic cliffs. A number of deep-sea shark species caught as bycatch in orange roughy fisheries are also threatened.

Twenty tons of orange roughy aboard the trawler Riba.

ORANGE ROUGHY ARE PEOPLE TOO:

Orange Roughy don’t mature until they’re at least 20 years old and can live over 100 years. Combine that with industrial strength over-fishing and you see the dramatic population declines in some areas.

THE MATH IS SIMPLE: If you kill more of a species than is renewed, it won't be long until the species no longer exists.

Fun reading on the death of our
    Oceans.

Return to Extinction Map.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  5. Coach24

Tired of chicken soup so I called my friend John, papa John ,Yup I ordered the mutational pizza with all the fixins.Sure beats cooking and cleaning just so one can eat. Price was right as well.

6. johnvosh

johnvosh Member

Had BBQ'd steak, mashed potatoes, cream corn, cauliflower & cheese sauce. Was really good, especially since I didn't have to make it!

7. GMCErica

Tonight I cooked Chicken stuffed with garlic butter and mushrooms, with pasta and veggies and a Ceasar salad. yummm!

8. Coach24

Well chicken rotini soup and garlic bread. Till this flu/ cold goes away not much else tastes good so boring

9. GMCErica

Ahhh Coach... the ole' soup diet... LOL... Your going to waste away by the time you get over your flu...

10. Coach24

If only it was my waste that went away. But it seems my butt and legs lose and my pants have nothing to hang onto