Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

"What's happening"

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by '94_Chevy_Step, Dec 27, 2009.

1. '94_Chevy_Step

'94_Chevy_Step New Member

everyone!! Brand new here to the board, so I'll introduce myself a bit. I've been in the USAF for about 11 1/2 years now. I am a C-130 Flight Engineer and just started this career path. Before this I was a C-130 Crew Chief. Loved working them, but time to start flying on them! I am married to my wanderful wife of 10 years with two boys ages 4 and 3 (keep me on my toes all the time!!).

Anyway, we finally got stationed back here in Arkansas after 7 years away. We were stationed here from '99-'02 (Little Rock AFB). I missed the place and since I retrained it was time to get back and plant some roots. We bought a house in Austin, Ar and love it! Gotta nice two car garage to handle my stuff, so I'm looking forward to that. I just bought a '94 Chevy C-15 Stepside 4 months ago and love the thing!! I used to have a '92 3/4 ton and thought it couldn't get any better, but this thing is a comfortable truck that is a daily driver. I have many plans for it, but money and time is what I need (sound familiar). I need to get another car to sideline this one.

Well, I need to get off here. If anyone lives in the Cabot area and would like to shoot the sh!@, me a reply. Later on and I should be a regular on here.

Dave:rofl:...LOL!! Love this one!

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site....Thank you for your Service.......:glasses:

3. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site and THANKS for your service!!! Hope you and yours had a great Christmas and will have a better New Year! If you don't mind I will move your first "post" to the "Memebers Introduction" so more folks might give you a shout.

4. '94_Chevy_Step

Thanks...

sorry 'bout that, I guess I should've started there first. Hope you all had a great Christmas as well and a better New Year!!

retired 2001...I was down in San Antonio for about two months (Aug-Oct) and did some fishing at Choke Canyon. I loved that area down there and the Lake was awesome!! I know Canyon Lake is close by, but never made it over there. Have a Happy New year!!

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome aboard.
    My dad was a U.S. Air Force C-130 Crew Chief, Flight Engineer, then enlisted Navigator from the mid 50's until he retired in 74.
    I was a U.S. Navy C-130 Crew Chief in VRC-40, then In Flight Engineer in VXE-4 on the ice cap for two years untill I transfered to Locheed operations in Marietta, Georgia to work on the C-130J where we converted the Flight Deck to a two person crew.
    Enjoy it while your in, once you get out you'll miss it a lot.

6. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! I just hit 13 years in the Air Force. I'm currently stationed at Seymour Johnson AFB, NC and was at Edwards AFB, CA before this.

7. '94_Chevy_Step

Appreciate...

the welcome! Thanks ya'll and look forward to get'n in on some discussions!

8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Welcome to the club!

I wish I wouldn't have been born brain damaged, I wanted to join the Air Force or Navy so bad! I couldn't apps the physical evaluation, but I guess they don't want damaged goods LOL! Thank you for your service, and I know you'll enjoy this club a lot! :happy:

9. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!

10. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses: Glad to have you here!