1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's the furthest that you've drive in your TB / Envoy?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by ChevyFan, Mar 6, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

What's the furthest that you've driven your TB / Envoy?

Let's get an idea for how far you've gone.
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2007
  2. Fire Island

Fire Island New Member

RE: What

I've driven across country in my Trailblazer. Pretty sweet, although I did have to pay through the nose for gas. But I got over 20+ MPG on the freeways of the good ole' USA!
  3. MaxChase

MaxChase New Member

I've gone just regionally. Nothing too major or life-disrupting.
  4. smiddy

smiddy New Member

I haven't driven all that far. I guess I'm boring.
  5. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Member Platinum Contributor

Mee too. I haven't gone anywhere but around town. I go to the UW and live on canpus but I'm from Lynnwood.
  6. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Member Platinum Contributor

I bought my rig in New Mexico. I've been to Arizona, Colarado and Texas with her. That's it. But getting across Texas is quite a jaunt.
  7. CrossMan

CrossMan New Member

I drive mostly from Salem to Southern California and back. I do a lot of sales up and down the 5 so I do a lot of driving. But nothing outside of Cali and Ore.
  8. Safety1

Safety1 New Member

I'm boring too. I just drive around southern florida. :-(
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I guess becuase of the cheap air-fare it's not as necessary to load up the family in the old car and take off. You can fly there in one day across country and then rent a car and enjoy time in your destination instead of on the road.

Unless you're going skiing or something like that.

When my boy is a little older, we're going to take a trip out to New Mexico. Maybe Santa Fe or Taos and spend a week up in the mountains. The TB will be great for that. That's only like an 8-10 hour trip anyhow from Dallas.
  10. Grizzly

Grizzly New Member

I don't drive very far really. Sorry to say.