1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

whats the temp in your area

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by summitwhite11, Nov 14, 2013.

1. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

It has been in the 20's the past two nights in Oklahoma, I think it is safe to say, "burrrrr" at this point, it should be back up in the low 70's by the weekend, 2013.jpg And no snow to play in just yet.
  2. BRB46

BRB46 Member

image.jpg Made it to 42 today. Right now it's what is displayed on my weather station.
  3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

High of 55* today
  4. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

It will only be 39 tonight, high of 62 tomorrow and 74 saturday, cant wait, warmth.
  5. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

man. If I could kick some of you in butt I sure would! Roflmao

I miss the 70's
  6. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

its not all roses, a chance of rain friday and saturday, so its not all funshine, 15 to 25 mph wind does take some of that warmth as well, looks like BRB is chillin at only 40 degrees, burrrr again. Happy I dont live in his area of the woods. It gets down right cold up north.
  7. BRB46

BRB46 Member

It was 21 yesterday morning at 0530 and the high was 30. A bit too soon for that. Felt like it was late December.
  8. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

Our low tonight is only 32* there must be a warm front moving in
  9. BRB46

BRB46 Member

Supposed to be near or a bit above 50 Friday and Saturday then cool back down next week.
  10. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

it was 21 here yesterday morning, not quite that cold this morning but still below freezing, looking forward to the warm front getting here tomorrow and for the weekend. Hope it dont rain to much. I need to pick up a smoker saturday or sunday 65 miles from me, taken a few buddies with strong backs and a desire for bar b q to help out, lol.