1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

whats the temp in your area

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by summitwhite11, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Jrod89

Jrod89 New Member

It's a frosty 81 here... Gotta love the Deep South!
  2. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

where the emoticon that gives the finger?....
  3. Dueck

Dueck Member

And we're in a deep freeze here. -22c with the wind chill its -30c, it's warmed up just a bit from the weekend. -9f/-22f for you south of the 49th. There's no relief in the forecast for the next week. I can hardly wait till January when we usually get this weather.
    :glasses: on brighter note there's not a cloud in sight.
  4. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

It is 7 degrees this morning, with a minus wind chill, but, it is going to get up to 34 degrees today, after about a week of below freezing this will be nice. Its almost getting warm enough to give my truck a much needed bath.
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

BRRR! It's 17 outside this morning. I've got to drive all over DFW today, hope the traffic doesn't suck too bad today.

My brother lives in Anchorage and it's 30 for him right now. Dallas is colder than Anchorage, AK.
  6. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 2 Years 500 Posts

well the last couple days where i am at it was about -24 faranheit outside.
  7. GeorgiaZ71

GeorgiaZ71 Member

Low 50's and sunny today... a good bit colder then normal as this cold front has come down over us too...but thank God we haven't seen snow!
  8. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

14 Degrees!! I drove to the store. My truck just got to operating temp when I parked. Inside for 15 minutes, start the truck and the temp is back down like it sat all night. Guess I need to start using the remote starter.
  9. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

24 but with wind chill 14
  10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

our wind chill was 7 this morning. Screw that!!