1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

whats the temp in your area

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by summitwhite11, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Us with the wind chill should know to always include that. Lol
    You will always be colder than me cuz I now we're you live.

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I don't know about that. You have the lake effect.

3. Curky

Yep, I dont mind the snow but the breeze/cold is what I don't like. It is 17 but wind chill 7 degrees right now.

4. USAF-Suburban

USAF-Suburban Rockstar 100 Posts

It was 19* when I took my daughter to swim practice this morning at 0530. Should warm up to upper 40s/low 50s today though...

5. csltrains96

csltrains96 Rockstar 100 Posts

It's been up to 30 degF where I live in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. This past weekend we had an overnight low of -10 degF. Today is the first time since last Thursday that its been above 32 degF.

6. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

A warm 6 degrees here in Detroit. Expecting 2-4 inches this weekend, finally lol

7. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

We're havin' a cold wave. It's almost 3:00 pm and it's +65 deg F. I may have to put on a long sleeved shirt. Not a cloud horizon to horizon though.

8. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

Yeah, I'm with you brother. If there's a test on you mental state and your trucks battery, tonight's gonna be it, we're aiming for down to 16 with a light wind, the wind chill will make it feel like -5 degrees. Burrrrrr. . . .

9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

COLD!!!!! Was 4 deg. F with -8 windchill working on some gas lines at 7am this morning.. This kind of work seperates the men from the boys is all I can say.:lol:

10. Curky

I'm pulling out the shorts! It's 25 right now. Lol