whats the temp in your area

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by summitwhite11, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Curky

Curky Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Us with the wind chill should know to always include that. Lol
    You will always be colder than me cuz I now we're you live.

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I don't know about that. You have the lake effect.

3. Curky

Yep, I dont mind the snow but the breeze/cold is what I don't like. It is 17 but wind chill 7 degrees right now.

4. USAF-Suburban

USAF-Suburban Rockstar 100 Posts

It was 19* when I took my daughter to swim practice this morning at 0530. Should warm up to upper 40s/low 50s today though...

5. csltrains96

csltrains96 Rockstar 100 Posts

It's been up to 30 degF where I live in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. This past weekend we had an overnight low of -10 degF. Today is the first time since last Thursday that its been above 32 degF.

6. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

A warm 6 degrees here in Detroit. Expecting 2-4 inches this weekend, finally lol

7. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

We're havin' a cold wave. It's almost 3:00 pm and it's +65 deg F. I may have to put on a long sleeved shirt. Not a cloud horizon to horizon though.

8. JTWard

JTWard Member 1 Year Gold Member 100 Posts

Yeah, I'm with you brother. If there's a test on you mental state and your trucks battery, tonight's gonna be it, we're aiming for down to 16 with a light wind, the wind chill will make it feel like -5 degrees. Burrrrrr. . . .

9. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

COLD!!!!! Was 4 deg. F with -8 windchill working on some gas lines at 7am this morning.. This kind of work seperates the men from the boys is all I can say.:lol:

10. Curky

I'm pulling out the shorts! It's 25 right now. Lol