1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's up, new guy to the forums

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 4Birdman, Feb 15, 2011.

1. 4Birdman

4Birdman New Member

Hey everyone, what's up? I'm from Raleigh, NC and I'm new here, obviously.

I currently have three GM trucks. I own a 1986 S-10 Blazer 4x4 that was my first car and is so rusted I can't safely drive it anymore. Going to fix it up one day, it's not worth anything so might as well hang on to it for sentimental reasons!

My wife also drives a 2005 Trailblazer that we've owned for about 6 years now, one of the best vehicles we've ever owned.

I drive a beautiful 2000 GMC Sierra every day. I've owned it for about 3 years and enjoyed every day of ownership. Unfortunately, I'm trying to sell it to help pay for my last year of college tuition and am going to buy a cheap Suburban with the remainder of the money. An extended cab truck is a real pain to get two kids in and out of the back of too, so time to get practical. I love my truck and it will be sad to see it go, but I guess all good things come to an end at some point.

Anyway, here's my truck!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard!
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!! Nice lookin' ride. I hope you find a buyer soon.
  4. 4Birdman

4Birdman New Member

Thanks guys. I hope it sells soon too, I have my eye on a 97 454 Suburban 4x4 that I want really badly, for a killer price.

Had a guy stop and talk at a red light today, said he'd call me tonight about it. We'll see.

Someone is going to get a hell of a truck, this thing has been my baby for the last three years. :(
  5. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! Best of luck in your sale.
  6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site!
  7. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Birdman. That's a nice looking truck. You shouldn't have much trouble selling it.
  8. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome from Concord, NC!