Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's up???

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by hotwheels93, Apr 15, 2007.

1. hotwheels93

hotwheels93 Rockstar

I'm new in this forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself. My name's John, and I own a chevy suburban. I am currently deployed to Iraq with the Marines, and I found this website on a google search. I enjoy finding out how things work, and I am a mechanic by trade.
  2. ProzacKid

ProzacKid Rockstar 100 Posts

Stay safe out there. Come back and take care of that burban! Where from in the States?
  3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard, John(The few and the proud). We've got another member that just got back. Keep your head down and come back safe, we'll keep the Burb warmed up for ya. :he:
  4. hotwheels93

hotwheels93 Rockstar

I'm from the great state of Idaho. Lotsa good 4wheelin' up there. Not so much so in california, which is where I'm stationed. Drivin' the burb in cali is lots of fun anyways... Scares hondas outta the way:tongue:
  5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I was born in Idaho and lived in Boise my first 6 years ... then lived in Spokane, WA until I was 14. Love the area and wouldn't mind living back up that way someday ... or taking a summer cabin up in Northern Idaho perhaps. Lots of places to go offroad, camping, hunting, fishing, etc.
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  6. RockHead

RockHead Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Welcome to the site :great: Hope you come safe :glasses: Can you post some pic of there GM cars from there :lol: Take care of your salf Mark
  7. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Throw air horns on it...gets people moving out of the way even faster...:he:
  8. hotwheels93

hotwheels93 Rockstar

Truth being stranger than fiction, the Iraqi police have chevy luvs.
    It's built on a Colorado Chassis. We also have one '07 Tahoe on the camp. Other than that, nothin except our AM General Humvees.:smile:
  9. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Welcome, John!