1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by tbplus10, Jul 8, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Looks like the forcast for DFW this week too.
    What lake you play on at home?
  2. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Wow, good eye! It's actually a 97 but otherwise wow! And it has a custom intake, custom headers, etc.. That thing freakin flys but the grim is broken on that one so it's a pain to keep
    In the water. So soar afterwords!
  3. TexasTechRaider

If I'm back in Dallas if I don't feel like traveling to far I'll normally just launch at Ray Hubbard but it's always so choppy! My favorite is Cedar Creek, I have family that lives off the lake and it's ALWAYS so calm no matter the crowed!
  4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ive grown up with sea doos and the old xp hull it unmistakable. From there it's just color scheme lol. We got ours new in 95 now everything underneath is done up. My mom wants one of these new ones with suspension. Theyre so ridiculous
  5. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

DOH! lmfao.. hate it when that happens!

..At least you have the option of getting to go to the lake. You could live in the middle of desertville, TX like I do!
  6. TexasTechRaider

I've been shopping around but I'm happy with mine. No need to buy something new when I have something that works. Lol! Plus they are so expensive these days.. And I have a new Cruze payment I picked up yesterday I'm not so sure. I told the family once the tahoe and silverado and paid off/down I'll think about it.

I honestly want a new boat though, I love the seadoo but want something bigger like the Seadoo challenger which seats 8 vs the speedsters 5. I really want a new one of those but to many choices these days. One day at a time I guess..
  7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Never owned a seadoo boat. I've been lucky enough to have a ski boat and a runabout most of my life. We recently got a wakeboard boat. I got my first ride behind it and loved it. I bet the white chaparral I posted a pick of will probably be for sale soon. My dads thinking a ski boat and a wakeboard boat will bemore than enough. Then eventually me and my brother are going to get him his old man pontoon.
  8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I live real close to Joe Pool so I can be on the water 15 minutes after leaving the house, unfortunately at times Joe Pool collects more than it's share of idiots.
    Before I retired from the Navy I lived on the East side of Lake Worth so I could boat to work at the Navy base on the west side, it took me longer by boat to get to work than driving my truck but the extra time spent on the water was more than worth it.
    When I was stationed in Norfolk, Va. I used to boat to work too, until they tightened security and stopped letting us tie up at the auxillary dock, then I was forced to commute like everybody else, fortunately I transfered not long after that.
  9. TexasTechRaider

With the seadoo boats you can ski, wakeboard, tube anything really plus it handles just like a jet ski.. Can take any sharp turn and flys across the water. Lol, pontoon boats are great party boats but they are so big and I just don't think they are attractive but for a BIG family would be a great idea!
  10. TexasTechRaider

What a coincidence, my dad was stationed in Norfolk when I was little. We lived in Virginia Beach for a year. Small world! Anyways, yeah Joe Pool has way to many irresponsible people from what I hear. They have several drownings a year it's crazy.