Whats wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by tbplus10, Jul 8, 2012.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I agree and that's what my parents will use it for. Cruising over to there friends houses and what not. But that's why we have the 97 Malibu sunscape that can do circles going 40 I love that boat. I learned it barefoot and slalom behind that boat. But you should check out some of the new Malibu wake setters, we just got the mxz. It has the new ctsv motor in it. It throws up a MASSIVE wake and hauls a$$. It's a super clean boat

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I had a Seadoo boat back in the early 90's when I lived in Georgia, they were fun to play on the lake with but maintenance was a pain, you had to stand on your head to get at the engine and I unfortunately had a lot of issues with mine. I got tired of fixing it after every trip to the lake.
    The newer models seem to be a little more forgiving of rough treatment.

3. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I'll hAve to check them out, I see them all over the lakes so obviously they are popular plus they're good looking boats! I just know whatever it is has to look good behind my truck!!! Lol

4. TexasTechRaider

Mine is early 2000 model and the engine is located in the back with the top opening just like the trunk of a car would. Uhh maintenance isn't easy but not to much of a pain, I've never had any major problems with mine so I can't complain. She's never died on me once! *knocks on wood*

5. ahmitchell1

What lake did you get out on in Georgia

6. ahmitchell1

A nice all black one like mine would look slick back there. And I found a pic of my xp
    [​IMG]
    finding all these old lake pics. Makes me want to drop my classes and head back

7. TexasTechRaider

Don't drop out! Lol!! And I'll take a close up tomorrow, when I begin to load the truck. A little updated from that one but all around nearly the same. Gotta love them! And an all black one would look sick!!

8. ahmitchell1

We are a black on black kinda family. It gets hot. Especially with boats. But that's what water is for. If i wasn't graduating this year I would but I need these two classes to stay on track

9. TexasTechRaider

Very true! Maybe when I get back home I'll goto BassPro and shop around but I always get in trouble at that store, my bank account will sure get a good clean out if I'm around the store too long :/

10. ahmitchell1

I have to stay away from the arctic cats in that store