Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Whats wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by tbplus10, Jul 8, 2012.

1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

coast%20guard.jpg
    Boat in the Navy :lol:

bullet.jpg
    Not MY pride and joy, but I have 24/7 access for bass fishing unless my brother has it out (it's his)

2. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

my pride and joy is home while im doing relief work up on the north coast hopefully ill be back today if the weather is nice and take a pic of it

3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think we need to do a car show/ lake weekend and camp out somewhere

If my lake wasn't going back to this I'd say everyone come here
    [​IMG]
    normally
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thats Coast Guard, look at the bow insignia.
    Homeland Security must be using the boat aquisition funds for some other worthy project, like a rental backhoe project for inpoverished Mexicans living along border states that would like to move to America.

5. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Wow that's low, last year in Texas thats how we were if not worse. This year we're actually at or if not above average. Hopefully it stays this way!

6. tbplus10

We played out on Lake Allatoona.
    I had a 31' cabin cruiser I kept at tha Navy Recreation site when I first transferred there.
    It was sunk in a storm by a falling tree so I used the insurance to buy a new 1992 Seadoo boat.
    I passed up buying a 34' Wellcraft twin 454 engine'd cuddy cabin Scarab to buy the Seadoo. 18 months later when I transferred to Norfolk I traded the Seadoo straight across for the Wellcraft which was still on the market (to much boat for Georgia lakes).

7. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Man that's aweful!

8. ahmitchell1

Idk that would be perfect for lake Lanier its so dang busy. And hartwell is big we got boats that size all over throwing up a nice massive wake. Good for launching a tuber

9. ahmitchell1

That was a few years back we were at like 37 feet below right now we are at like 16 but they just keep leaving the flood gate wide open. Hopefully they pass a new bill soon that'll make them keep it closer to full pool during summer

10. tbplus10

The early versions 1992-1996 didnt take a beating well, they lost engine parts from vibration all the time and the engine hatch was about half the size it is on the newer boats.
    More than once I got into the engine compartment by diving in and had to get someone help me get back out.
    The bilge pumps were at the very bottom of the engine compartment and very unreliable, I replaced 8 in 10 months, I would've gone to a different pump but they had a weird shape that made it so you could only use Seadoo pumps.
    I ended up building a custom sump pump system for mine where I had twin pumps mounted to the edge of the engine compartment with hoses and strainers running to the bilges.