1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Whats wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by tbplus10, Jul 8, 2012.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm 6'4 and have been doing it my whole life. So that helps. But I've gotten a lot better lately my good friend is a instructor at cobal ski school in NC. He's really got me really laying down. I'm no where near clearing the course at 30
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I was like you, I started skiing at around 5/6 years old, but sadly, Its been, 7/8 years since I Skied......because of a Bad Back and Bad Knees.....I'm no longer able to do it (Ski)......I Sure do Miss it, Big Time!!......It sounds like your right at your Peak, and having an Instructor, you should soon, be able to Clear the Whole Course at 30!!..........with no problem.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Did anyone mention that there is no BEER in this photo? Just making an observation.
  4. ahmitchell1

I feel older than i am with my knees these days. Unfortunately it looks like I'll be having my 5th knee surgery at the end of the summer. but it shouldn't slow me down to much just a meniscus tear. Hopefully I'll still be able to kneeboarding after this one. The last 4 have taken me off a wakeboard for good
  5. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider New Member

Shots I just took at the camp site before it got to dark!

Attached Files:

6. ahmitchell1

Your handle bar cushion is in excellent shape. Mine fell apart from the sun and heat. Now it's jut the handle bars, I like it better anyway you can tilt them up
  7. TexasTechRaider

Yeah but the front is faded to hell, it's almost white! They both had an electrical issue today and I can't pinpoint the issue.. Something to do with the starters.

I have a question, if say lighting struck could it of fried something? Nothing is showing when the key is inserted but if I cross the wires inside it will start. And it's the same problem with both and I don't think it's that big of a coincidence. I'm going to have to work with them a little later it just started raining and don't want to mess with anything electrical right now.
  8. ahmitchell1

Id I've never had this issue. But I have been struckling to figure out a battery charging issue I'm having
  9. TexasTechRaider

Do you take your battery out and charge it? If so then your battery must be bad.. Time for a new one!
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I know -exactly- how you feel. I started skiiing at 7 years old and haven't been skiing since 2010 due to lower back issues that are the result of a car accident (caused by someone else). I'm on a lake fairly regularly and miss the water activities I used to be able to do.