1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's your choice of adult beverage?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Red Z71 Max, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll go 1st- mine is Jack Daniels on the rocks
  2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I actually have two:
    1) Captain & Rootbeer
    2) Chou hai's
  3. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

I have a couple choices
    First choice when out is Jack and Lemonade I will take coke when they don't have lemonade :(
    Jameson on the rocks is better for a sipping whiskey but thats more at home than out.
    or a nice red wine or there is a nice blackberry wine that takes like koolaide and goes down WAY to easy ! :rofl:
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I could go for a nice spicy hot apple cider right now (with Capt. Morgan's spiced rum). Usually I'm good for a Kahlua and cream, but if I were to do that it would be eggnog and Kahlua right now.

Hot Spiced Cheer Recipe
    10 whole cloves
    4 3" Cinnamon sticks
    4 pieces crystallized ginger (chopped)
    1 Gallon apple cider
    4 Cups pineapple juice
    2 Cups orange juice
    1/4 Cup lemon juice
    1/3 Cup sugar
    1/4 Tsp salt
    Capt. Morgan rum to taste/desired level
  5. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

My favorite adult beverages are cold. The only exception to that is red wine, or a single barrel bourbon, cognac or similar beverage best served slightly warmed.

That spiced cider sounds yummy!
  6. jigglebiggles

jigglebiggles New Member

Rum + Coke = happy
  7. Kapelusprime

Kapelusprime Member

Captain privet stock and vanilla Coke on my mixed drinks nights. On beer nights it's Zywiec, pronounced Jev-ee-itz. A Polish beer, it's as smooth as it gets and at 5.6% makes for a good night.
  8. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I have been sober for 2 years now, but I used to drink Bacardi and Cherry Coke with a touch of vanilla extract.
  9. marko54

marko54 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Sober for 2 years, Thats Fantastic! I dont drink either, actually i cant due to some of the Meds. i take for my R/A but i dont miss Alcohol at all.
  10. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I used to drink too much a few years ago so now it's just a cold Beer now and then, but during the winter or holidays I like a sip of Makers Mark or Crown with Cola. :great: