What's your choice of adult beverage?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Red Z71 Max, Dec 19, 2011.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

well i would say jack D, with or with out coke doesnt matter to me, but i quit drinking that a while ago because i would get in trouble, buut either bud light or miller lite, and if im with my dad its budwieser

2. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Let see, Jack Daniels and SunDrop is my favorite liquor drink and for beer, it is a beer brewed in Greensboro, NC named Red Oak, favorite main stream beer is a tie between Yuengling and Dos Equis

3. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

ummm good question.. If I am watching the game; wings and MGD beer! like ice cold... so good...Out with friends, I like Vodka, Jack Daniels, or Jim Bean... No girlie, or drinks with umbrella's.. lol Ohh... Spicy Ceaser ..yum!

4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would have guessed you were a Vodka drinker!!! Maybe a Dirty Martini Girl!! LOL

5. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I sometimes drink Vodka and Cran with Lime! But I like Shots to!! or Jacks and Coke with Lime...

Dirty Martini eh?? Trying to say I am dirty?? mmmm

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Alcohol free for 26+ years. Jack and Jim just about killed me. It did kill my friend.
    North of the border they have weisers which I believe is a rye whiskey. Not cheap. But very smooth.
    When I did drink it was always straight, no diluted crap.
    Now a good A&W root beer satisfies my quench.
    I now use Jack for marinating meat.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I think most females like "sex on the beach" or "Slow Screws" I heard both are very popular drinks with the younger generation.

7. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Sex on the beach... you have to watch out where that said goes... although the younger generation doesn't have a clue about that just yet ! they find out the hard way ! and a Slow screw is usually more popular with the middle to older generation, the younger ones havent learned the benefits of that one either ! :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

I agree with you there Erica, No girlie drinks either ! I also will switch to vodka and cranberry.
    You know whats good in the winter... a nice hot chocolate with peppermint schnops hits the spot, warms you up and takes delicious !

8. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My own shine called Limoncello.

2 bottles of EverClear (190proof grain alcohol)
    15 lemons
    4 cups water
    4 cups sugar

Zest the lemons, put them in a glass one-gallon jar with the alcohol and let it sit for 45 days. Then mix the sugar and water in a pot and bring to a boil for 5 minutes. Let the mixture sit until completely cool and then mix with the alcohol and lemon infusion. Let that mixture sit for 45 days. Then filter the mixture 4 times using #4 coffee filters. Bottle the liquid and put it in the freezer.

Well worth the wait.

9. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Denise, I think you are correct about those two drinks, now that I think about it.
    As far as the vodka, just throw it back and feel the burn .:great::gasp:

10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

If I am drinking beer it is Corona. If I am drinking liquor it is either Jack or SoCo with coke