1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What's your favorite season?

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by ChevyFan, Mar 3, 2007.

?

What's your favorite season?

1. Spring

34 vote(s)
    21.9%
  2. Summer

49 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. Fall

44 vote(s)
    28.4%
  4. Winter

28 vote(s)
    18.1%
  1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Simple question:

Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter. What do you like better? Could be for any reason ... better 4x4ing, maybe better time to travel, maybe you like winter sports better ...

2. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like Spring the most not to hot and not to cold

3. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ya I went with spring too for same reasons, I seem to get more done.

4. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'd say it's a toss up. Fall, and spring, both have nice weather. Fall has the beautiful scenery, but then cleaning up that scenery after it falls off the trees makes me choose spring as the winner.

5. LOW_07

LOW_07 Member

summer time. Gotta love cruising with the windows down, going to the beach, women in bikinis, etc.

6. NHSilverado

NHSilverado Former Member

Well, it is kind of a combo for me. Fall and at least the majority of Winter( Oct -through mid Feb - after that I can't wait for spring ).

Why? Cause that is when Thunder takes me waterfowl hunting!!!!!!!!!

http://gsthunder0.tripod.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Flatman

Flatman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

:biggrin: Summer FTW!!! (car washing weather)

8. terry0341

terry0341 Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

Fall

You know how when you walk outside in the morning in your favorite time of the year and it just feels Right? Fall for me!

9. mr.copenhagen

mr.copenhagen Rockstar 100 Posts

id deff say late summer and fall with out a doubt because im out bailing hay and workin onthe farm it just seams more pleasent..and its fair season so i compete in truck/tractor pulls plus draft horse pulls. and i show animals i love it lol

10. CoDaChrome

CoDaChrome Rockstar 100 Posts

I would have to say I like spring the best when the snow just gets done melting and I can got out and play with my 4 wheeler in the mud.