1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's your favorite season?

Discussion in 'POLLing place' started by ChevyFan, Mar 3, 2007.

?

What's your favorite season?

1. Spring

34 vote(s)
    21.9%
  2. Summer

49 vote(s)
    31.6%
  3. Fall

44 vote(s)
    28.4%
  4. Winter

28 vote(s)
    18.1%
  1. Thrashpipe

Thrashpipe New Member

Out of the ordinary I suppose but I seem to look foward to winter as it is the time of the year where I get to snowmobile and thats my favorite sport. that and its fun to screw around in the snow with a truck! the rest of the year seems to....normal.
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I like the spring season and the sense of a new beginning. As far as time of year, I like summer cause that is when the ladies can get as close to neked as legally possible.
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Always thinking of something to eat aren't we Cadi
  4. JnBama

JnBama Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I like the fall / winter for hunting season and holidays, don't like the extreme heat of summer but sometimes the scenery can be very attractive
  5. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

do they have winter in Bama?
  6. 1953bowtieguy

1953bowtieguy Member 1 Year 500 Posts

I like winter because of all the snow u can drive through and the ice on the streets of town, cuz there u can drift around corners!:sign0011:
  7. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I don't care much for the snow and the cold so I find myself in the deep south. Here we pretty much have spring-summer-long fall and then back to spring again. Down here it is also referred to as bug season "Summer" and deer season "winter" because we are either scraping bugs off our trucks or deer. As much as I despise the bugs down here they are better than when a deer runs out on you at 55+ MPH. :glasses:
  8. sdrodknocker

sdrodknocker New Member

Seasons, what's that? its nice or kinda nice in Ca
  9. BobNunley

BobNunley New Member

Spring, after all the salt is rinsed off the roads
  10. McClintoc

McClintoc Active Member Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Spring time, no doubt. The weather is perfect - not too hot and not too cold; perfect windows-down weather. It also means racing season and baseball are starting up.