1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What's your favorite?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Stealth, Feb 10, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ok, you guys are posting interesting stuff about the things that you wish were different, but now waht about your favorite things about your GM vehicle? Mine is that it's my childhood dream truck, I still even have the brochure from 2000! :party:
  2. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

My mid-gate and removable rear window... I love my Avalanche...
  3. chschevy58

chschevy58 Rockstar 100 Posts

new rims and tires:glasses:
  4. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I like to think my Tahoe has a permanent topper!:lol: If I want to haul something, I will use my trailer! I have cassettes, and CD's. The radio I have will play both! Plus with Sirius/XM , I am good to go!:glasses:
  5. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

No variable this or overhead cam that, just plain and simple 350!!
  6. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

My 95 Cheyenne is my baby. I've had her since I was 16, so she was my firs. Your first anything is always special, so she is.

my Sierra is special b/c I kinda feel like I rescued her from abusive owners, kind like ia dog or cat. Both of my brothers had her and they beat her up pretty good.
  7. Gambit

Gambit Rockstar 100 Posts

I love that everywhere i go i get compliments on how awesome my truck looks. I was at McDonalds sitting at the drive through and two old ladies came up to my window to tell me how beautiful my truck is. That is what i love most. STILL WISH I HAD A SLIDING REAR WINDOW THOUGH!!!
  8. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

How it looks when it is shined up!!:glasses:[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. seffieldvillage@aol.com

seffieldvillage@aol.com Rockstar 100 Posts

when i pass a road crew working along the road and they all stop working to look at my truck go by.
  10. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Cheers! I love the stuff you guys are saying, almost like we are a big family all loving our kids.