What's your Utility beer ... and beer of choice???

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by FergusonT, Sep 1, 2010.

1. FergusonT

FergusonT Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

So I am on vacation this week and its wednesday already...I was out workin on the suburban and I went for my test ride when i got done...I am cruisin around and I was like "im on vacation and I have no good beer, just a 30 pack of Busch, my utility beer". So I cruise down to the nearest gas station and pick up a 6 pack of Corona.

So my question is....What is your "utility" beer, and what is your "beer of choice"?

[​IMG][/url] IMAGE_030 by Ferguson84, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

BUD tall necks.

3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My utility beer is Miller Lite ( I dont like my beer to contain GHT) :lol: and my beer of choice is Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA.

4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

LoL...."Utility beer".... I like that! My utility beer is Bud Light or Pabst. My 'luxury' beers are Shiner Bock, Shock Top (or UFO White as a substitute) and Dos Equis.

5. FergusonT

FergusonT Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

"i dont always drink beer...but when i do".........seriously...not hating on the beer...but if i see one more of those commercials....lol!

6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Love a Guiness after a nice steak meal, but that's not the norm, and difficult to drink with dinner. Usually drink Coronas in the summer and Sam Adams in the winter. Yuengling is a good "utility" beer. Damn, haven't had a Grenadier in awhile. :)

7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Miller lite, when im gonna have one (havent in almost a year i drank myself stupid in Korea and dont really have the same drive) HAHA. Otherwise i dont really have another brand anymore.

8. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

I don't get to drink too much, so I don't really have a 'utility' beer...but my beer of choice would have to be Abita Wheat, when it's in season.

9. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Utility beer... Miller MGD or Bud Lime
    Beer 'o' choice... Guiness Draught or Red Stripe (yeh Beer)

10. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

utility is michelob golden light choice is grainbelt nordeast