Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

What's your Utility beer ... and beer of choice???

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by FergusonT, Sep 1, 2010.

1. FergusonT

FergusonT Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

So I am on vacation this week and its wednesday already...I was out workin on the suburban and I went for my test ride when i got done...I am cruisin around and I was like "im on vacation and I have no good beer, just a 30 pack of Busch, my utility beer". So I cruise down to the nearest gas station and pick up a 6 pack of Corona.

So my question is....What is your "utility" beer, and what is your "beer of choice"?

[​IMG][/url] IMAGE_030 by Ferguson84, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

BUD tall necks.

3. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My utility beer is Miller Lite ( I dont like my beer to contain GHT) :lol: and my beer of choice is Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA.

4. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

LoL...."Utility beer".... I like that! My utility beer is Bud Light or Pabst. My 'luxury' beers are Shiner Bock, Shock Top (or UFO White as a substitute) and Dos Equis.

5. FergusonT

FergusonT Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

"i dont always drink beer...but when i do".........seriously...not hating on the beer...but if i see one more of those commercials....lol!

6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Love a Guiness after a nice steak meal, but that's not the norm, and difficult to drink with dinner. Usually drink Coronas in the summer and Sam Adams in the winter. Yuengling is a good "utility" beer. Damn, haven't had a Grenadier in awhile. :)

7. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Miller lite, when im gonna have one (havent in almost a year i drank myself stupid in Korea and dont really have the same drive) HAHA. Otherwise i dont really have another brand anymore.

8. troutbug

troutbug Rockstar 100 Posts

I don't get to drink too much, so I don't really have a 'utility' beer...but my beer of choice would have to be Abita Wheat, when it's in season.

9. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Utility beer... Miller MGD or Bud Lime
    Beer 'o' choice... Guiness Draught or Red Stripe (yeh Beer)

10. Z71_guy

Z71_guy Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

utility is michelob golden light choice is grainbelt nordeast