What's your weather been like?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jul 15, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

It's hot in the DFW area, 105F + and the humidity is coming back over the weekend/early next week too. I was just outside for 10 minutes and I'm dripping in sweat already. :grrrrrr:

2. 5speedsilverado

5speedsilverado Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

today its 110f and cloudy, yesterday it was 115f+

3. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Since June here in NC theres only been a few days where the humidity dosent drain the life out of you, and weve only had about 5 days of rain total.

4. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Today 80 and partly cloudly, light breeze. After june where it rained 28 out of 30 days. The sun is a welcome visitor here. This week will hover at 80 with possible T'Storms most afternoons. No humidity yet to speak of.

Jealous yet Steve?

5. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Yep, Austin area here. I normally don't want it to rain to keep the truck clean. But all of the dirt/dust in the air is just as bad. At this point, I'll take any rain we can get - even if it happens right after cleaning the truck! :)

6. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Its 93 right now and we may reach 100 here in Reno, NV by Friday. It cools down into the 50s at night so we can sleep! :)

7. pontiacGTP123

pontiacGTP123 Rockstar 100 Posts

Its actually been cooler here in ky lately I rained to day and was in the 70's

8. freddie

freddie Rockstar 100 Posts

Here in SC, it goes from the mid to upper 90's and lots of sun to mid 80's with rain for a few days (which I love cause I swing shifts) and back to the upper 90's again for several days.

9. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Ridin the bike in this weather feels like I've got a blow drier on high blowin me in the face, never thought I'd say this but it might be to hot to ride the bike I might start driving the truck to work.

10. CarpenterGuy

CarpenterGuy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

about 97 down here. some places are extremley humid. i was at the dump this morning and it was about 83 degrees, but the humidity was TERRIBLE