1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Wheel and tire combos

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Silverado06, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Silverado06

Silverado06 New Member

I'm guessing this is the right place for this? I got an 06 silverado 1500 ecsb 4x4 and wanting to do a nice 18in wheel with some nice all terrain 33s. I have no idea on what kind of wheels I'm wanting just looking for some ideas. The truck is goin to be leveled up here in a couple weeks. So any ideas or pictures would be nice. Btw I'm wanting some chrome wheels. Thanks for any input.

2. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Check out Tirerack.com or Discounttiredirect.com . They both have a huge selection of tires and rims. I know tire rack even will ship and provide a local tire store to mount and balance them for you if needed!!

3. Silverado06

Silverado06 New Member

I usually shop at my local tire store for my needs, nobody can beat his price's. I'm needing some ideas on what kind of wheels to put on it.

4. tworedchevys

tworedchevys New Member

I just bought a set of dc-2's and a new set of bfg ko's and they look great!